Friday, July 24, 2015

Final Project: Pineapple People

I have a strange obsession with pineapples and I like to incorporate them into each class I take, I have used them in my photo class, I made a typeface out of them and my logo is also a pineapple. Now that I have these photoshop skills I want to create a cluster of my friends and family with pineapple heads. The medium I am choosing is going to be iron-on transfer paper and I'm going to iron them onto a piece of canvas fabric. My idea is to take photos of my family members individually doing something unique to them and give them a pineapple head and then create a scene to iron on. I used iron-on transfer paper before and I really liked the outcome because if the images are black and white you can layer them nicely. I also want this piece to be something that I can add to continuously. 



No comments:

Post a Comment